Please enable javascript, or click here to visit my ecommerce web site powered by Shopify.

Monday, April 12, 2010

the good portion, videos.

video video


yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
I would like you to take note of a few things.
a) how often Glory pummels Benja.
b) how totally used to it he is.
c) their maniacal matching laughs. they kill me.
d) Elias, seriously - "let the peace of Christ rule your heart?" stop it! well, don't.
e) that crazy noise Glory is making is her new semi-language. It's like combining speaking in tongues with latin.


so, those are my good portions for today.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Also don't forget your laugh, you have the best laugh!

Brooke said...

So... it's 1 am, I'm up studying and that just made me laugh so hard. Love yall :)

michelle said...

elias and piper were watching with me, and elias goes "oh, glory...you kill me."

:) lol. they are just SO adorable. are you here yet??!

Megan at My Heart, My Home said...

so sweet, Glory's word in the second video cracks me up. :)

lauren said...

1. i do not like these videos. benja is too old. and that means ali is old too. not possible.
2. cute nail polish
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2CVLWOoNsY

erin said...

it's so amazing how cool benja is with being tossed around. these videos are so fun.

and hello, i made your blog roll! now i have NINE readers. heck yes!

Hi, I'm Amy! said...

I love these :)