Please enable javascript, or click here to visit my ecommerce web site powered by Shopify.

Monday, May 23, 2011

somewhere along the way...

...my family became my best friends. 




On hard days, on great days, on normal days. 
These three kiddos and this one husband, they're my favorite place in the whole world. 




It's Sunday afternoon and I could be napping, 
I could be off at Starbucks reading like my husband keeps offering. 
I could be thrift shopping or blog reading. 
But I can see the work of God in my heart and life in that there's no where I'd rather be than here. 




Watching Glor doze and E passed out. 
Handsome husband snoozing. 
Waiting for Benja to beckon me from his crib. 




Somewhere along the way, my family became my family. 
Lord, help me to steward them well. 

No comments: